BINDER EDELSTAHL PRODUKTIONSGES. MBH (BEP) was founded 01.04.1987 by Ortwin Binder, based in Bremen ever since. Already 1988 awarded for innovation, we kept developing from a producer of semi-finished products to a professional supplier for plant engineering and construction. At the founding stage there were 12 people employed at Binder.
In 1993, the original production-building was enlarged and an office-building was established. The machinery was supplemented by a bending press (1000 mt / 7,5m), several welding lines and various other machines. Steadily growing, the number of employees had increased to 45.
At present, approx. 70 employees work at Binder, including 6 commercial and industrial trainees. BEP has developed to one of the leading processors of stainless steel and supplies to customers in more than 25 countries. We have vast certifications regarding welding and production, as well as a highly professional staff, enabling us to produce on highest quality standards and approach international markets.